2011年7月23日土曜日

How do you feel when you eat sweets? Eating sweets is enough to make me happy. These days, convenience stores sweets are popular. Maybe it is connected with good price and delicious. I introduce about my favorite 5 of Seven-Eleven sweets.




Thoroughly baked Rich-tasting Fromage
“jikkuri yaita noukou fromage”
Price: 200 yen


Seven Eleven make baked cheese cake with cream cheese. It is very extra rich taste. I like this cake the best because it has delicious cream cheese and cookies, so it’s very full of flavor : ) I can’t stop eating this cake(^^)/



 Cream Eclair With Chocolate
  “namachoco jitateno cream eclair”
Price: 135 yen

This is a chocolate eclair. It has fresh chocolate. Japanese call it “nama choco.” The fresh chocolate is rich-tasting chocolate and custard. This chocolate melts in your mouth. You must be satisfied.  



Cream Puff With A lot of Milk
  “milk tappuri tororin chou”
Price: 105 yen ( good price!!)
This cream puff has lots of milk cream, so you can feel satisfied. The cream is very smooth because it is mixed with Hokkaido milk cream. This puff is also soft.



 Roll of Extra Quality  
 “Gokujho roll”
Price: 150 yen
Their new cake roll has Hokkaido milk cream and custard. Before, they didn’t use it, so you can feel rich-tasting milk. Roll is also rich taste because egg yolk is added.
Mitarashi Rice Dumpling
“jikaseidareno mitarashi dango”
Price: 140 yen
Mitarashi rice dumpling is Japanese famous sweets. Mitarashi sauce is soy sauce and sweet flavor. You can enjoy rice cake taste when you eat rice dumpling. I recommend this Japanese sweet!

I thought these days, people tend to like rich taste more than light taste.
You can get small happiness when you eat these convenience stores sweets. It is easy to get. :)
Please, try these sweets. You will be happy!!

4 件のコメント:

B.B さんのコメント...

Hi(^^)
Premium cake rolls sparks convenience stores sweets boom. Did you try it?

hannahmanatana さんのコメント...

I like " Cream Eclair with Chocolate" too. but I like cream eclair with costard than eclair with chocolate. I often bought eclair with costard at Seven-Eleven. Recently I can not see this eclair. Is it gone? If you know, please let me know!

meh-you さんのコメント...

it looks very good but i sometimes think the things which we can find at Seven-Eleven are expensive!:-( what do you think of it?

sakuramochi さんのコメント...

To B.B
Hi(^^)
I try the cake rolls! It was relly nice:) How about you?

To hannahmanatana
I also can't see eclair with costard recently. But Maybe it isn't gone... If I find it, I'll tell you:)

To meh-you
Yes, but I can't stop buy Seven-sweets. haha:)
The cream puff is good price☆Please,try:)