2011年7月3日日曜日

Go to Hawaii ☆

Do you want to feel Hawaii in Japan? I introduce about J-cafe in Marina Hop. It is a Hawaiian cafe. There are large space and a fulfilling audio. We can use there when we want to hold a lot of events. For example, it is a concert, bridal, dance show and so on. Of course, we just enjoy lunch and dinner. In open terrace, you can fell the wind on your body from sea. It makes you open minded.




There are 11 lunches. All menus have a drink. This lunch set of portion are big and reasonable prices. You are satisfied with lunch set.

        chicken nanban 997
    ・    rokomoko rice bowl 997
    ・    Japanese carbonara 997
    ・    tomato cream pasta 997
    ・    beef curry 997
    ・    kids' lunch 480
        Taco-Rice 997
                       ・  croque-monsieur 1080
                                          vegetable and pork 997
           ・   mozzarella pork cutlet  1080


 
We choose a drink from 30 kinds of drinks. My favorite drink is a milk of green powdered tea. You can try many kinds of alcohol if you want. We enjoy this set menu because there are many kinds of dishes and drinks. It is good point for us.


In store’s entrance they set a billiards, darts and slot machine. Background music is Hawaiian. All shop staffs wear aloha costume, and women has flower on their head. They are little late to carry our food and to do service.



I think the cafe’s location is bad, but we can refresh its atmosphere. I went there before, I had really nice feeling. Therefore, if you want to refresh, I recommend you go J-cafe in Marina Hop!! :)

6 件のコメント:

jh さんのコメント...

I have been to Marina Hop a few times but it always feel very "dead."

How can they make Marina Hop more lively and attract more customers?

Woody さんのコメント...

Hi!I've never been to J-cafe.
I want to go there!!
I want to see aloha costume!!
It's so cute:)

ginger さんのコメント...

Hi.:)
I enjoyed your post!
I have not been to J-cafe in Marina Hop.
I want to go there and try the meals and alcohols!
Have you been to oher J-cafe?

sakuramochi さんのコメント...

To jh
I think so too.
if they improve means of transportation and plus outlet mall for young people, people go to Marina Hop!


To Woody
Their costume is so cute!
you must be enjoy J-cafe:)


To ginger
Yes, I have been to other J-cafe:)
I usually go to Hakushima's J-cafe.How about you?

ginger さんのコメント...

I usually go to J-cafe in Saijo.
The restaurant is good to go at night! The lights are stylish!!

sakuramochi さんのコメント...

To ginger
Really!:)
I want to try to go there and to feel atmosphere☆